Sign in to follow this  
zenmeme

Is one click child theme plug in compatible with PageLines?

zenmeme    0
zenmeme

Hi, I just installed the one click child theme into the PageLines theme. The site is working ok except for three error messages

one on the front of the site reads

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php on line 83

and 3 in the dashboard on the backend which read:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slidedeck2-personal/lib/flash.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slidedeck2-personal/lib/flash.php on line 63

I disabled the Slidedeck plugin which is a paid 3rd party plugin that so far has been working with Pagelines. When I tried to reactivate it however it is giving me the following error messages...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.extend.php:83) in /home/pivotal/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Any idea what I should do now? the site is www.pivotalsocial.com

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question please, so we can see these errors first hand.

Please search our forums, before posting!

zenmeme    0
zenmeme

Thanks for your reply, Danny. Sorry for the delay...Another coder told me that I don't need to use the one click child theme plugin and that I should instead use the Base Theme available at the PageLines shop. I have installed that, after uninstalling the one click plugin. All bugs are gone. The question now is this ---do I have to rename the base theme to PageLines in order for it to work or do I just leave it as is?

Rob    547
Rob

Just leave it as is. You'd only rename it if you were developer licensed and intended to offer the changed base theme as a child theme.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur