Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iamtheeverydaygirl

Pages won't update/ Can't save meta info

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I just updated and am having all sorts of quirks and problems.

My biggest issue is currently that my pages will not "update" nor do they "save meta settings" when I click the appropriate button. I am able to make the changes -- but everytime I attempt to save or even to preview the page, nothing will happen.

When I click "update" the small wheel next to the button will spin, but the page will never update. The url does not change.

Any idea what this could be? As of right now I can't alter any of my pages on the website!

Thanks for any help!

Please try deactivating all active plugins to see if the problem persists.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi. 
      I'm using Loops section on search pages and using default query object.
      But i cant sort in descendent order. Doens't work.

Another thing. How i use meta query object ? Can i give me a example?
      Tks.
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      We had a client site hacked and have moved it to a new server. All permission have been "made more secure" but it's stopped PL saving. When we click Publish hte saving keeps spinning.
      In the Consol I can see 500 Internal Server Error and I'm sure it's permissions. I have contacted the Hosts who have asked which file is updating and what should the permissions be.
      Please can you let me know the Folder/File path?
      Thanks in advance
      Ps. Tried with all plugins off. 
      DMSVersion: 2.2.4
    • Houston Haynes
      By Houston Haynes+
      I'm still "piercing the veil" of platform 5, with page navigation the current subject of interest. I worked with a few plugins (the most useful being Next Page Not Next Post) but I wanted to take a step back and start with an example - and see if I could get a bit of help "inside the beltway". 
      What I'm looking to do is substantially similar to the pagelines docs pages - see my annotated screenshots attached. At the top of a "child" page I want a link back to the "parent" page - and at the bottom of that "child" page I want to place a similar link to the "grandchild" page. At the bottom of each grandchild page I want there to be navigation "buttons" to sibling pages in the hierarchy. 
      "Next Page Not Next Post" handles what I'm expecting for "sibling" navigation, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting over the logistical hump of applying that functionality to my page "Template C" instance only. And per the attached examples, while researching how to solve this problem I see on the Pagelines site *itself* that the navigation elements are in place - and I especially like the oval button formatting of the sibling page navigation.
      So - really, my question is two-part:
      Are there plugins/code snippets/tutorials/threads here that show how Pagelines achieved their page hierarchy nagivation, and  Is there a tutorial (or advice from generous contributors here) on how to use the PHP templates to override the content portion of the page to add the navigation elements? Thanks in advance!

• Fumimasa
      By Fumimasa+
      Hi (Konichiwa from Japan).
      I love to use pageline theme(i blogos pro).
      but some error happens "recently".
      I uploaded(or inserted from media library) an image and try to save it as slide background image.
      but the data does not get reflected. (also text data)
      what do you think are the possible solutions concerning this problem?

(sorry for my poor english)

the image is not reflected after publishing and reloading.
    • Dana
      By Dana+
      Hi DMS team,
      Please help out on how to add Post tags to the bottom of each post. Tried looking at the hooks tutorials but not sure what to do here.
      Thanks a lot.