Resolved Quickslider - Default on Blog Page

4 posts in this topic

I have set up a number of posts as a test and have set the posts page as "Articles".

When viewing this, there is a quick slider block with some default images which do not link anywhere.

I want to change these to the a category of posts (news, recent posts), but cannot work out how to do this. I am able to remove the quick slider but not choose any categories. Is this correct? I didn't want to use features instead as i would have to write posts as a feature instead of normal post.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Purnima

There isn't a setting for changing where Quickslider links to, so that function would require a customization. You'll need to contact a Pro, a developer who is experienced enough to make this kind of adjustment:

I have found another way of doing what I want so thanks for the information. Will keep it in mind if I need anything else.

The topic was marked as resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• customize navigation quickslider
      By selmakdesign
      Could really use some help on this one:
      How can I customize the navigation in the quickslider?
      The navigation (previous and next slide) is a font awesome icon which looks like a simple grey box.
      1. I'd like to replace this with custom arrow images?
      2. Is it possible to also add to the navigation: first slide/last slide?

• Column and Quickslider
      By pehja+
      I am getting pretty tired of things that does not work as it should in DMS. Now it is impossible to have a two column footer with quickslider as one of the items. Take a look here
      I have tried three column, two column, no column. nothing works. 
    • Navbar behind quickslider
      By saur0
      Hi, i'm in the process of building a site for a client, but the the dropdown part of the navbar is going behind the quickslider section. Ive tried removing and re-adding the sections but it doesn't changes anything. I've  never had this problem before when using these sections. 
      The Navbar is in the headder and the quickslider is on the main page. The site is
    • Show different content in mobile version
      By Mats
      I have a problem if you look at the website below it looks fine on a PC, laptop or a tablet. However when you use a phone the Quickslider animation appears too small. Is it possible to not show the Quickslider animation in the mobile version or replace it with another picture or animation? How do I do that? I have been looking into visibility, media queries and even viewport but can not find any answers to my problem.
    • Cannot save changes to or delete my QuickSlider section on the site.
      By jpdoty
      Website URL:
      Framework Version: DMS
      WordPress Version: 4.2.2
      Plugins in Use:  Available on request
      Server/Host: Media Temple
      Details: I'm unable to save changes or delete the QuickSlider section on my homepage. Any suggestions?