kristofb

change feature dimensions

kristofb    0
kristofb

Hi

I suppose the question is asked already, but I can't find it, or a good answer.

Is it possible to change the dimension of the Feature per set?

Or change it per page?

eg: On the hp we want another dimension then elsewhere on the website when using feature.

Anyway, I have a really need on several website to be able to give the feature sizes a particular dimension, and not 1 dimension for a whole website, but per set created for example.

Thx a lot for helping me further.

My best,

Stof

Jenny    33
Jenny

If you have an actual page for your home page, just edit the page and visit the PageLines Meta Settings at the bottom to adjust the feature dimensions. There are additional options available at PageLines -> Page Options.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• dougalperman
      By dougalperman+
      Hi there,
      I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
      I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
      I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
      I can't work out how to change either.
      I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
      Any help or advice very much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dougal
    • Lucas
      By Lucas+
      Hi there! i was trying to increase the logo size and the font size on the Navi Bar. I've already read some other topics about this question, and let me tell you that i'm a little bit unexperienced on this topic. I don't know where exactly i have to insert the CSS code to modify this aspect. Here there is an screenshot of where i'm triying to add the code. Sorry for probably a very obvious question and thank you.

greetings!

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      Under PageLines > Settings, it looks like the actual setting for the background image tile size is missing.
    • terrykiwi83
      By terrykiwi83
      Hi there,

I just have a quick question that I hope can be easily answered. Basically we are using the DMS 2.1.9.3 Framework and have 'activated' the revslider on our site. The current dimensions of the revslider are 2000x800 which is way to big for our site. My question is, how can I resize it so it fits with the rest of the site (From the logo to the end of the contact text would be an ideal size), is there a setting somewhere that I haven't discovered yet? 

The site in question is: http://megatron.homelinux.com/arataki/

Thanks in advance :)

Terry
    • kwp4petar
      By kwp4petar
      I have been trying so many different options on the forums and nothing's working for me.  On one site (most recent one i'm working on), I can change the size of the navigation bar at the top with no problem at all.  However, when I try using Simple Navi (Full Width) on another site, nothing works.  All I want is the logo to be larger (be it by changing the size of the container or the image div itself). I think my biggest issue is not knowing exactly what I need to direct my css changes to.  I am also trying to change the background of the bar.  I don't want any background. 100% transparent background.  I've tried using 'background-color: transparent;' but that hasn't had any effect so far.  I also tried using a 1% (as well as a 50%) transparent solid color image from photoshop to set it as the background, but that didn't work either.

So here's the long story short of what I want:

1. What's the easiest way to find the exact name of the object(would 'div' be a more correct term?) I am making changes to in css? (i've tried using Chrome's 'Inspect Element' but that doesn't always work)

ex: How do people know to do '.section-navi img { .... }'

2. How do I change the size of the logo being used in Simple Navi (full-width)?

3. How can I make the navbar have either slightly transparent solid colored background, or no background at all (100% transparent).