yodarocks

NavBar drop-down fails when BP GTM plug-in activated

yodarocks

I've determined that the plug-in BP GTM System is causing the NavBar to fail to display sub-pages via drop-down on hover or click. I've posted to the BP GTP support forum on WordPress to see if anyone has any suggestions. I'm also wondering if the PageLines team has any idea how I might resolve this.

Danny

Hi,

I think the best course of action would be to wait for the response from the BPGTM developer and see what he/she suggests.

Please search our forums, before posting!

James B

We'll leave this post open, when you get a response let us know :) The info might be able to help others in the same situation in the future etc.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

yodarocks

Well, the support forum for BP GTM is largely inactive, and after a week no one's responded to my support request. So, for now, I've abandoned the BP GTM plugin and have gone with a third-party hosted solution. It's a shame because that essentially sets up a data silo for my projects.

Could someone recommend to me someone I could hire to resolve this?

Thanks,

Steve

mackenzie

If you wish to hire someone to customize your PageLines site or feel as if you are unable to set up your PageLines product on your own, we invite you to check out the PageLines Pros. Just visit http://www.pagelines.com/pros/ and send an email to the Pro of your choice.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.