Sign in to follow this  
jennalyn11

Custom Heaers

jennalyn11+    2
jennalyn11

How do it put a custom header on specific pages/templates?

catrina    103
catrina

There isn't a setting for uploading a custom header on a page-by-page basis (there may be a workaround, however). In which specific pages do you want the custom header to take place?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jennalyn11+    2
jennalyn11

I've just started designing the site but there will be 7 seperate pages that I would like to have different header images on.

James B    436
James B

Hi Jennalyn

Definetly look at the featured branding section Jenny suggested above, it will do exactly that :)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

jennalyn11+    2
jennalyn11

I've just purchased it but can't seem to find it anywhere now?

jennalyn11+    2
jennalyn11

PS thanks for all your help so far, new to Wordpress but finiding Pagelines a dream to work with so far! :)

James B    436
James B

Hi Jennalyn,

Make sure if activated in the store, Pagelines>Store>Your sections. If it is active go into the drag and drop and click the header layout at the top of the layout image on the left. Then scroll down to the active sections and you will probably see this section in the right hand column under 'inactive sections', slide it into the left hand column and the section will become 'active'.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B