joie

How to use nice names in comments

joie    4
joie

Hi,

I am using platformpro version 1.5.3

How can i use nice names in comment

for example

if my user login is 'admin' and the nice name is 'teguh' i want only the name 'teguh' to appear whenever i create a post or comment

for example on this page

http://rumahplastik.com/kontak-kami/

The reason is that the site is often hacked because I expose the login name 'admin'

Any idea.

THank you very much,

Joie

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

This is more of a Wordpress related issue than a PageLines one. I recommend you ask this question on the Wordpress support forums. Also, you simply create a new account in the editor user role and use the name of your choice.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• studyworldglobal
      By studyworldglobal
      How to do the following customization:

Please check the attachment for screenshot:    How to add margin space below reCaptcha to move post comment button little down   How to align the comment section to completely align left to the whole content section   Location: SkillLearner.com      
    • Mani
      By Mani
      Hi,

I would like to know how I can change the style of mobile menu, and the icon of that. The icon represented for the mobile menu looks very tiny on the Iphone. another problem with the mobile menu is that it does not open at once it opens in two steps. 1/4 of  page, and then full page.

My second question is about responsiveness, I noticed that some of the posts, pages if they have a long title, in mobile view the responsiveness of the layout gets problem, so I have to solve that by breaking the text to another line, or shorten the text to fit into its place.

3- The bottom part of the portfolio pictures, get cut out, and does not show on the page. 

4- where can I find to the css file ?

5- My blog comments does not show. how can I activate that?
      6- How I can hide/ remove the sorting posts categories.
      7- How can I stop search function to show irrelevant, hidden pages.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

ST.

• brightonkeller
      By brightonkeller+
      Right now, in order for a reader to comment, they must visit the permalink and comment on that page. Is there a way to have the comment count only displayed underneath the post (within the postloop) and then a place to leave a comment WITHIN the postloop??

see this link for example --> http://pinkpeonies.com/blog/page/2/#
    • adminuni
      By adminuni
      Hello!

I had my comment section disabled for a while but decided to add back to my pages and noticed that the Comment section has disappeared from my Drag & Drop. I checked each template's Active/Available/Disabled section but I do not see it anywhere.

I read similar topics and double checked the setting in Discussion and made sure that the boxes were checked each page. I see the Comments in the Dashboard so I don't think it has completely disappeared but I am unable to add it through Drag & Drop to appear on my pages.

I disabled each plugin to see if it solves the problem but it did not help.

Thank you so much in advance!

http://www.4catsuniversity.com/
      Wordpress 3.8
      Pagelines Framework 2.4.4
      rackspace

I will email the login and password.