Sign in to follow this  
purzeki

Dettagli image not showing

purzeki

Hi, I've installed the dettagli portfolio section on my pagelines theme. There seems to be a problem where when you first go to the page, it loads the main/first image, but when I click on the next arrow to show the second image, or click on the image from the grid/thumbs below, it attempts to load the second image by sliding up and down to reveal it, but nothing shows up. It's just white, although the height is correct, and if I inspect the object, it does recognise that there's a jpg file there but it's just white. If I refresh the page, it shows the first image again. Any ideas what might be going on there? (I'm in Safari)

Rob

Dettagli is a premium third-party plugin which is supported directly by the author. Please contact him via the "Contact" button under his name on this page: http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/dettagli-portfolio/ You may reference this topic. I will alert him to expect your contact.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

meanmcbean

Hi, I have the exact same problem with the dettagli portfolio section on my pagelines theme... the big pic won't show up, but I see evidence that a jpeg is there. Did you find a resolution to the problem, or should I contact the author also? Please advise. Thanks.

Danny

Hi,

As Rob mentioned above, we are unable to provide support for third party sections, themes or plugins from the PageLines store. Therefore, you will need to contact the author.

Please search our forums, before posting!