Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Frame and Button Soapbox Color

stefanoferruggiara

Hi there. In old soapbox.. (pagelines pro) the button was colored.. Now i see that is grey.. And akso .. i don't see (probably caused to my background is white) any colored frame round soapbox image.. Is it possible and how.. change color to one or more button (normal and On Hover) There is any frame as you know? If yes .. is it possible and how to change color? Site: http://www.rentmaggiorelake.com/noleggio-e-prezzi/ Please don't reply with suggest like 'use firebug' or similar cause.. if I had been able to use firebug and codes I did not come in this forum to ask support;) Thanks for fast reply. Stefano

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

batman

Hi Stefano again I??m not sure but you can add to CSS rules for normal

input[type="submit"], .submit, input[type="button"], .button, input[type="reset"], .reset {
	    text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
	    border: 1px solid rgb(187, 187, 187);
	    background: -moz-linear-gradient(center top , rgb(240,21,21) 0%, rgb(238, 99, 99) 100%) repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent;
	    box-shadow: 1px 1px 0px rgb(255, 255, 255) inset;}

for mouse hover
	input[type="submit"]:hover, .submit:hover, input[type="button"]:hover, .button:hover, a.button:hover, input[type="reset"]:hover, .reset:hover {
	    text-decoration: none;
	    color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
	    text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
	    border: 1px solid rgb(187, 187, 187);
	    background: -moz-linear-gradient(center top , rgb(77, 16, 231) 0%, rgb(108, 60, 231) 100%) repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent;}

you can change rgb (#,#,#) color as you like (this is red and blue) You can use this link http://html-color-codes.info/

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Rob

Stefano, Your current CSS shows:

input[type="submit"], .submit, input[type="button"], .button, input[type="reset"], .reset {
	    background: -moz-linear-gradient(center top , #D5D5D5 0%, #D5D5D5 100%) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
	    border: 1px solid #E9E9E9;
	    box-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #FFFFFF inset;
	    text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
	}

#D5D5D5 0% is grey with no gradient (the background color) and #D5D5D5 100% is the gradient (from the bottom going upward), also in grey. You can play with these colors to create the combination you prefer. You can use Firebug to find and change other colors.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur