Sign in to follow this  
hireconrad

Banner Image Link and MouseOver

hireconrad

Hi, is it possible to make a banner image into a link? Also is it possible to replace the banner with another image on mouseover? I know how to do this when i have a specific div id to work with, but i cannot seem to find an ID for specific images inside a banner. If you take a look at my work in progress site, i want to modify the 360?? picture in two ways: 1) when hovering over, i want the image to change slightly like i did with the images on the home page 2) when the image in the banner is clicked on, i want a pop-up to load where i can demo a 360?? virtual tour. Any help would be appreciated.

Danny

Hi, Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible with the Banners section. However, you could do something similar in terms of layout to the banners section and have the hover functionality, using the PageLines grid. http://demo.pagelines.me/tools/

Please search our forums, before posting!

hireconrad

@Danny, where would i put the grid div coding into? Would i put it in the text side of the banner?

Danny

Hi, You would add the grid code to the content editor of your page. The Banners section doesn't provide the functionality you're after as far as I am aware. Therefore, using the PageLines grid, create your own banners where you can add this functionality.

Please search our forums, before posting!