Sign in to follow this  
iamjeffrey

Classifieds by AWPCP Shortcodes being suppressed in IBlog Theme

iamjeffrey

If the theme is causing it, you're going to need to contact the theme developers to find out why they are suppressing the short code output for AWPCP. That shouldn't be happening, it works in Twenty Ten Theme. Thanks In advance.

catrina

Are you using iBlogPro 4 or iBlogPro 5? Can you please paste the error/notification you're getting from AWPCP?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

iamjeffrey

IblogPro 5, and it is not giving any error, it just won't show up in the theme. Thank You.

iamjeffrey

I did turn off all plugins, and deleted plugins not in use. I contacted the AWPCP and he was amazing to deal with if you need a classifieds plugins page. We went through all of the normal stuff and found that the short code output is being suppressed in iblogpro 5.

iamjeffrey

It only shows up in the widget section, but not on any of the pages.

Danny

Hi, First things first, I have deleted the two other topics you have created for the same topic. Please do not create duplicate topics, it confuses our support staff and will slow our response time to you. Can you please provide the information, the AWPCP developer found. How is iBlogPro 5 suppressing the shortcodes?

Please search our forums, before posting!