dennistoun

Bad Ass Shortcodes Fatal Error with WPtouch

dennistoun

I am getting a fatal error related to ba shortcodes while trying to use my iPhone with WPtouch. Error message: Call to undefined function pagelines_insert_core_less() in .../wp-content/plugins/ba-shortcodes/ba-shortcodes.php on line 157. Related code: 155 function ba_custom_less() { 156 $file = sprintf( '%sstyle.less', plugin_dir_path( __FILE__ ) ); 157 pagelines_insert_core_less( $file ); 158 } The iPhone works fine (non-mobile format) when I deactivate ba shortcodes, but the buttons I made with PL shortcodes get weird in the browser - the font decreases in size. Error message also disappears if I turn off WPtouch. Tried reinstalling ba shortcodes, which didn't help.

Danny

Hi, So do all your issues resolved when you disable WPtouch ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

dennistoun

Not really. If I turn off WPtouch with ba-shortcodes "on", the iPhone appearance is in non-mobile format, which works, but, of course, doesn't make the mobile format available. If I turn off ba-shortcodes with WPtouch "on", the mobile appearance, which I like, works.

Rob

The developer said "Probably the two won't work together. WP Touch loads the entire site in ajax and alters all content." I am not sure what solution exists except to replace WPTouch with something less intrusive.

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur