Sign in to follow this  
maiora

Hello Bar - Embed Code Not Working

maiora

Not sure how to embed the Hello Bar (http://www.hellobar.com/) code snippet in Platform Pro/Base. Tried embedding the code within Platform Pro's Custom CSS, Header, and Asynchronous Analytics sections but didn't work. Also looked at this post: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/6995/best-hook-or-place-to-add-the-hello-bar-code-to-platform-probase/p1 but didn't really understand that either. Help much appreciated!

maiora

Hello Bar uses a simple javascript snippet that is placed in your tag.

Danny

Hi, All you need to do is simply follow the instructions below. Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > Header Scripts and add the code there.

Please search our forums, before posting!

maiora

Hi I've tried all these methods without any luck: 1. Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom Code > Header Scripts > added code 2. Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom Code > Footer Scripts & Analytics > added code 3. Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom Code > Asynchronous Analytics > added code 4. Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom Code > CSS Rules > added code

catrina

Number 1 is the most accurate place to add the snippet. I think because it needs to be within the body tag, it's not working properly.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse