Sign in to follow this  
trisquelmedia

Pagelines Shortcodes not run

trisquelmedia

Yesterdey I found this web : http://demo.pagelines.me/tools/ There are lots of shortcodes for use in pages / post but does not work properly none are they incompatible with the new version of Wordpress or incompatible with Pagelines 2.2.5? For Ex: [pl_accordion name="accordion"][pl_accordioncontent name="accordion" number="1" heading="Tile 1" open="yes"] Content 1 [/pl_accordioncontent] [pl_accordioncontent name="accordion" number="2" heading="Title 2"] 285x125 [/pl_accordioncontent] [/pl_accordion]

batman

Hi trisquelmedia The shortcodes are compatible, I copy/paste the code and work fine to me. You can try to deactivate all your plugin. Is the link to your website a Pagelines Theme?

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

trisquelmedia

Disabling carrousel section was just below, it works ! :S Also I was wondering if you could swap the image with text [pl_accordioncontent name = "accordion" number = "2" heading = "Title 2"] src="http://placehold.it/285x125"; class="pl-imageframe" [/ pl_accordioncontent] rather than to click on the text will display the image if it may be the opposite (an image that is displayed when clicking a text)

catrina

If you want to display a text link to an image, you'll need this HTML code, but I'm not sure how it'll displayi n the accordion. You can try it, though:

LINK TEXT[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse