Sign in to follow this  
enalsdud

Features and Boxes

enalsdud

Dear Pagelines, we have some questions on Features and Boxes in your product. We locate Features and Boxes on the main page of our homepage, we display 8 contents on Features. Every five contents are switched off to new ones every day. The question is, how to fix only a specific content during the everyday change. We would like to attach our important announcements on Features, and to maintain it in the menu for a while. So although the other contents are moved out day by day, this announcement should keep its location on Features, and be shown at the first access on our websites for a while. The same question arises in Boxes. As the same with Features, we also want to locate the announcement at the first top, left-hand box, and to keep it there during a certain period. Of course, the other contents in Boxes should be moved out in the same manner of Features. We gently ask you a kind answer on these questions ASAP. Thank you. Min-Yound Doo Contents Team InLife Co., LTD.

Danny

Hi, As far I as I know, this type of functionality is not possible "Out of the Box" with PageLines Framework. Therefore, I think you would be best to contact one of the PageLines Pros and see if they can assist you. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

Please search our forums, before posting!