Sign in to follow this  
tajogesi

funtion name for secondnav

tajogesi

I want to put the second nav into the content area of the base theme. Now i only can put throug the template area above the content area. Therefore i thought i use a hook // add_action('hook_name','function name'); add_action('pagelines_after_sidebar_wrap', '_second_nav_menu'); // function name function _second_nav_menu(){?>

<?php } // end function I'm not sure about the function name, please can you help with this function name. Kind regards

James B

I'm not a Dev, but have been through the filters list and the template map and have only found it referenced as 'PageLinesSecondNav' Hope this helps

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

tajogesi

Sorry Jamieb23 you answer doens't solve it yet.

catrina

Your function name is _second_nav_menu. You should remove the underscore at the beginning (that could cause potential issues) and then the empty DIV layer inside needs to be replaced with code that generates the secondary nav.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

tajogesi

Hai Catrina, I removed the underscore but i don't quit understand what you mean with the rest of your comment, please help me a little bit. Thank you in advance

catrina

From searching around, I don't think there is a function for adding secondnav to a hook. Have you tried enabling secondary nav and moving it using CSS so that it looks it's a part of the content area?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

tajogesi

Thank you Catrina, Later on I will give it a try and let you know, Think this will be a hard one cause the secondary nav is different on each page.