Sign in to follow this  
boonem311

Highlight Box Subheader Text Spacing

boonem311

Looking for help! How can I increase the margin space above the sub header text of my highlight box? The custom code I have used is: div.highlight-area {margin-top: 40px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px;margin-bottom: -40px;} This worked terrifically well to DECREASE the space BELOW the highlight box. But I cannot seem to affect the space ABOVE the sub header text of my highlight box (and I want to align it vertically with my twitter feed and video box). Note that I am not using any HEADER text (too large). Perhaps I am going about this the wrong way? Thanks so much! Michael

batman

Hi Michael You can try with

#highlight { margin-top: 15px;}

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

catrina

If batman's solution above doesn't work, try adding the !important declaration like this: #highlight { margin-top: 15px !important;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

boonem311

Super - it worked! I think I may have caused the problem by also having the following: #highlight .content-pad { margin-top: 14px !important;} At any rate - something was not working. But I deleted the above '.content-pad' code and now everything works. Merci! Michael