Sign in to follow this  
trisquelmedia

Custom Child Sections, how?

trisquelmedia

Hi: I am a pro user platform where pagelines make a custom section was simple "Adding a custom section takes only three steps: Add The File ??“ Add a file to the child ???sections??™ folder, with the naming convention: section.[your section id].php. Add The Section Class ??“ Duplicate the code from a demo section and rename key elements, like the ???class name??™, ???name??™, and id. Reference the code to learn how the API works. Register The Section - Add a pagelines_register_section function with the information it needs to your functions.php (see inline documentation for function args)" What is the procedure in Pagelines Framework? I have not seen anything in the FAQ always redirects me to the documentation of Pagelines Platform Pro

catrina

The process is a bit different in PL Framework. Please see this documentation on how customize sections with Framework: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Base_Theme#Customize_Core_Sections_Using_the_Base_Theme

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse