Sign in to follow this  
usxmarine

Text and buttons in banner

usxmarine

can custom code be added in the banner media section when creating a banner?

Rob

It helps to ask specific questions and provide a link. I have no clue how to reply to this as it's rather vague. Can custom code be added. Sure. What kind of code? HTML, CSS? PHP? Javascript? jQuery? Some yes, some no. Please, when posting questions, tell us what you'd like to achieve and we'll try to help with specifics. A link is needed so we can look at what you have in our effort to fix it or guide you to a solution.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

usxmarine

i seen it's for html media but can css be added? I'd like to insert a button that links to another page. and some text all within the banners. Im trying to recreate the pagelines "select and signup" boxes/banners. i haven't done anything yet I am usually pretty detailed and was in a rush when posting this. My apologies. In most cases i post screenshots and codes in question but in this case it's just a yes or no questions.I'll pm the link to the site if i ever require extensive assistance.

Danny

Hi, You can add add HTML and use CSS inside a banner, you can even use our shortcodes to add a button if you like.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Off to Races

How do you add the shortcode for a button to a nav bar?

Danny

@offtoraces10 Please do not hijack other users topics, if you have an issue please create your own topic.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Off to Races

Hijack? Ouch. Pagelines instructed us to search the Forum first. Wouldn't creating a new topic just make a plethora of entries to read? Why not just conclude one already started?

Jenny

We need to make sure that the original poster was taken care of. It makes things more confusing when someone asks a question within a question. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.