Sign in to follow this  
1213online

Feature Box Displaying Incorrectly

1213online

Out of the blue, my feature box is displaying incorrectly. It should be justified left. I didn't make any changes (that I'm aware of) to lead to this problem. I thought possibly it was an error with the way my hosting company (godaddy) was displaying the page. They say it is not their fault. I also had a Facebook Social plugin in the lower right corner that has suddenly disappeared. Can anyone shed light on this for me? Thanks so much, Rob

1213online

FYI, I have this CSS in Custom Code #feature-area, .feature-wrap, #feature_slider .fmedia, #feature_slider .fcontent, #feature_slider .text-bottom .fmedia .dcol-pad, #feature_slider .text-bottom .feature-pad, #feature_slider .text-none .fmedia .dcol-pad { height: 350px; width: 641px; } .page #feature_slider, .page #header, .page #feature .content {width: 641px;} .page #sidebar-wrap{margin-top:-400px;}

Rob

Rob, I am finding via Firebug, that there's a container for the slider... div.texture that's going full width. The slides, which are extremely customized, are centered. So, 641px inside 1000px or so, and that's your problem.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

1213online

Thanks! I've tried this code to fix and it doesn't work. What should it be? #feature .container fix { width: 641px; }

1213online

So, I've spoken to someone who knows html and comparing to the page that is working correctly he says that the div for the feature has broken out of the container. Here is the correct html:

Notice the position of the feature div This is incorrect and is what is now showing:
the feature div has moved down inside the page-main div. So, can you tell me how this may have broken out of the container or how to access the html to correct the container?