Sign in to follow this  
michele

where do I set the content of the Footer Column Sidebar?

michele    0
michele

I'd like to remove the page navigation and put some text instead, but I could not find the dashboard section where to edit it. thank you

catrina    103
catrina

Michele, in order to replace page navigation with custom text, you'll need to upgrade from PageLines Lite to PageLines Framework in order to have access to all of the features that allow further customization (including adding custom text content to different parts of the site).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

michele    0
michele

Thanks for the reply. So in the lite version I am not even allowed to change anything in the 3 column footer sidebar?

Simon    247
Simon

Under widgets, look for footer column, you can add widgets there.

haraldstoll    0
haraldstoll

I can't seem to change my footer content at all. i'm using the: - widgets footer bar under theme-widgets; - Hide Sidebars When Empty (no widgets) is OFF - Select Number of Footer Columns SET to 3 - More Statement In Footer HAS text - Terms line in footer HAS text But still nothing will appear in my footer besides the default Menu. What am i doing wrong? http://plask.co.kr

haraldstoll    0
haraldstoll

nevermind, im a fool. Solution: As stated in your manual about headers and footers, the footer columns section should be added to the footer area of the template being used.

Danny    1,327
Danny

@michele Is this issue now resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!