Sign in to follow this  
xcel7

quickslider doesn't work well

xcel7

Hello, My problem is that the quickslider doesn't show its slides, and using firebug made me discover that html:

and that css for the 'li': .flexslider .slides > li { display: none; } so the 'li' are not visible

Danny

Hi, Can you provide a link to where the QUick Slider is please, as the page you have linked above has no Quick Slider associated to it.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Jenny

You have a stray end tag at:

Should this be a
[/code]
 ?

You have a lot of 
[code]
t?©l?©phonez au 112
tags in the grey area at the bottom. That is not valid HTML. The proper use is

This same section also has invalid HTML/CSS in several areas. Example: 
You don't add style to a "strong" element, plus you have extra quotes. Extra quotes found in several places also. Example:

The entire bottom section is just a mess and is full of HTML errors. I recommend re-writing it and viewing your page source in FireFox. It will show all errors in red. You can use use an HTML validator online.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

xcel7

OK Catrina, I did the corrections but it still doesn't work, sorry!

xcel7

Hello again, Bad luck, the issus persists??¦ What can I do?

catrina

If you try moving your Quickslider out of the right sidebar and into a different area, does it show up?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

xcel7

the only thing we see is the line, the grey rectangle, in the content area or in the wrap

catrina

What Custom CSS do you have (if any)? There needs to be something wrong somewhere if it's not a plugin conflict.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

xcel7

I have css in pagelines-customize, but I erased the css related to quickslider (.fslider??¦) and it still doesn't work. And it works very well on another of my websites

Danny

Hi, Can you enable PageLines debug mode and disable all non-PageLines plugins please. Once you have enabled debug can you reply here informing us please. You can enable PageLines debug by logging into your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Advanced > PageLines debug.

xcel7

ok, I enable PageLines debug and disabled all the extensions except pagelines customize

catrina

The problem still persists. Hmmm. There is something seriously wrong. Has this issue been happening ever since you started using it?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

xcel7

just for this site, but it never worked on this site??¦

catrina

Okay, so at least we know that the problem didn't just start happening after a certain update or change. Are you using the latest version of WordPress?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

xcel7

sorry, bad response. The theme is the same one for the 2 sites: PageLines Framework

Danny

Hi, You have said that you have disabled all plugins but you still have plugins active. advanced-recent-posts-widget facebook formidable sitepress-multilingual-cms static-random-posts-widget wp-dbmanager wp-members wpml-cms-nav wpml-sticky-links wpml-string-translation Please disable all plugins.

xcel7

ok, but I did it and nothing worked, so I activated them again. Now I disabled them

Danny

Hi,

OK, have you by any chance added any custom code or made changes to the core files ?