Sign in to follow this  
dawsonbarber

Image/Text Logo in the Left-Hand Side of the Header and Some Content in the Right-Hand Side, Too

dawsonbarber+    19
dawsonbarber

Site is on maintenance mode currently... Anyway, new user here who's trying to figure out how he can create a logo that consists of a combination of an image (background or not) and text, with some of the text having different colours. In addition to a text/image logo on the left hand site of the header, I want to add some html to the right hand side of the header. From what I understand, the universal sidebar will allow me to achieve what I want for the right-hand side of the header, but I'm stuck on what I need to do for the left-hand image/text logo. Not sure if it helps or not, but here's an example of what I'd like to use for an image/text logo:

And then I'll want to add some style with CSS. Thanks Dawson

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Dawson, What you could do is use the PageLines Grid system and to display both your logo/text and the content you want on your right hand side. Here is an example you could add to a text widget to your Universal Sidebar.

[/code]

Try this, you may want to disable your Branding/BrandNav section so your logo doesn't appear twice.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dawsonbarber+    19
dawsonbarber

Hi Danny Thanks for this. I had managed to get the look I wanted by adding two separate text widgets to the Universal Sidebar - with the help of some CSS - but I'm thinking that your recommendation is the way to go because it taps into the grid system.