Sign in to follow this  
wendygordon

Grid Portfolio Group?

wendygordon

Wondering how to get Grid Portfolio to show a group of images in a lightbox. Thanks so much. Wendy

Rob

Wendy, I'm not sure Grid Portfolio is designed for that, but you'd have to ask Adam Munns, the developer. He supports his 3rd party product. He's a former PL Mod, so pretty good guy about support. I'll let him know of this topic.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

wendygordon

Hey Robert, thanks for your response. Yes in fact Grid Portfolio can do this (according to the doc). I am confused about how to use the plug in to view multiple images in a group. I can only see how to open 1 image at a time. In the documentation it says "Lightbox-Group ??“ Any photos you add to the WP Gallery for a portfolio item will also be included into unique individual lightbox galleries." and i can see it working on the black and white image of the skateboarder. I guess I dont know how to create Galleries in WP. I am using NexGen and never had to rely on WP to manage my images. I am using all the latest versions of WP, Frameworks and would greatly appreciate a quick step by step how to. Also, if someone could tell me how to create multiple groups that would be great. I will be using Grid portfolio to open a number of "slide shows" (for lack of a better word). Thanks so much! Wendy

Rob

Wendy, I must apologize for both the delay in replying, and what I'm about to say. The only plugins/sections I really know how to support are ones I use. Being a cheapskate, I'm too frugal to buy our premium plugins, so I've never used this one. Our standard here is that premium plugins or sections are supported by their authors. If I knew it, I'd happily tell you despite the standard, but I truly don't know a thing about it. You really need Adam's help with this, since he's the guru here. Let me know if you haven't heard from him and I'll light some fires!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur