Sign in to follow this  
linkfr

Remove "Tagged with" from post bottom

linkfr

Hi people, I found this code: .tags { font-size: 10px; font-style: italic; display: none; } here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/17986/remove-tag-line-on-single-post-with-a-hook/p1 So i pasted it in style.css and the "Tagged with: Tag1, Tag2..." line disappeared from the post bottom, which i wanted. Problem: the code is showing in the footer! On the left. Could someone please show me the way to make the code work without appearing in the footer? I'd appreciate a lot of course! Looking forward for your answer,

linkfr

Hi Catrina, Since i'm new, as you may be sure by now, i searched for "tag" and pasted it in the first place that seemed to be suitable, that was at the very end of /* @ Post Navigation */ and before /* @ Sidebar */ Which i guess is the wrong place?

Rob

Which CSS file are you using?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

linkfr

Hi rangelone, I'm using this one: wp_content > themes > platform > style.css Is that right? Where should i paste the code instead?

Rob

Hi, I'd suggest placing custom code in Dashboard > Platform > Custom Code > CSS Rules. Don't edit core files. They can be overwritten easily.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur