Sign in to follow this  
hireconrad

Kenburner Sections Issues

hireconrad

Hi, i need some help with the kenburner slider Issue #1: the panning image inside the slider starts to stretch at the edges ( the image size is 1080x480.... while the slider is 980x380). I get this issue in Safari and Chrome browsers, however in Firefox the issue is not present Issue #2: The font in captions in Firefox only is bolded (dont want) and not bolded in other browsers Thanks

catrina

Issue 1: I'm not sure what is causing it to stretch like that. For this issue, you may want to get in touch with the creator of Kenburner since he would be more familiar with issues related to it: http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/kenburner-slider/ (His contact information is on the right side) Issue 2: I don't see the bolding issues with captions in the slider. Are you referring to captions elsewhere on the site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hireconrad

@Catrina i dont have captions anywhere else in my site, so yes the captions on the kenburner slider come up too bolded, while look just fine on safari and chrome.

catrina

For some reason, the boldness looks the same for me on Firefox and other browsers.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse