Sign in to follow this  
jetaadc

Flickr RSS

jetaadc

Having difficulties with the Flickr RSS plugin AND the cformsll. Both do not work at all. Please help. If anyone could provide step by step directions (like you are talking to a two year old) that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

cmunns

Can you give me a starting point. What's not working about them? What step are you at...installation, implementation. etc Both plug-ins have their own documentation but I would love to help if I knew more.

jetaadc

If you scroll down on the site: http://www.dc.jetalumni.org/, it, for some reason just displays the location of the flickr photos instead of showing the actual photo. As for the cforms, the plugin has been activated but it does not show up in settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Andrew

Strange re: FlickrRss... you might want to get in touch with the plugin provider on that one. With cForms, it should create its own settings panel in the admin... If that isn't working, I'd check their forums to see if there is a similar problem or if a certain path needs to be set. Finally, you might want to try some other plugins as well. There are tons out there and most will work with your theme. Don't worry, you're close :)