Sign in to follow this  
jankowalski

How can I move the post thumbnail just below the title and over byline.

jankowalski

How can I move the post thumbnail just below the title and over byline?

James B

Hi Jankowalski, It depends on how you've set up the blog post as to which css selectors you can use to create the desired effect. I would imagine you can do this via padding or margins etc. If you could either post us a link to your site or let us know how the page is set up in 'blogs and posts' tab in the pagelines menu (which option you've chosen to display). Left Justified, on top, left in excerpt, right in excerpt etc. Then we could look in to this further for you :)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

jankowalski

Hello Jamieb i Have set "On Top" because i don t want to have picture on the side. just want to have one under another: title image byline content apreciate your help!

Rob

As Jamie correctly requested, we can provide additional assistance with your live link. Without it, unfortunately, it's really up to you to determine what's on your site. I can refer you to http://www.w3schools.com/css/ for help with CSS tips.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jankowalski

my site is on localhost. imagine it as a blank pagelines 2.0 instalation wit magazine mode enabled (on top layout) on the main site i have 6 latest blog entries. each of them has title featured image byline and excerpt if you are working in framework support center you might know what i am talking about.

Rob

Since there are different css elements on a page or section basis, imagination isn't going to help, no matter how imaginative we are. In this case, I'm afraid that you'll need to be the one using imagination and creativity as we've no idea what specific elements this may require. Once you make it live, we'll certainly take a look and try to help.

jankowalski

Do you have a Pagelines Framework 2.0 installed on your machine? Please, turn on the magazine mode for blog posts and you will see what i am talking about. Very dificult...

Rob

Jan, I am not trying to be difficult. I have looked on my own site and can't find the right elements, but you might have some I don't have. I assure you helping is our only goal, but we need a live site to give successful assistance. This is some of the CSS, but you need to tweak the essential CSS because this is a customization we're not allowed to do. Thanks for your kind cooperation.

.clip .post-meta .c_img {
	    margin-top: -7.5em;
	    padding: 0.2em;
	}
	.clip .metabar {
	    font-size: 75%;
	    line-height: 1.6em;
	    margin-top: 100px;
	    position: relative;
	}

jankowalski

doesn t work.. but i found diferent solution, just changed "post and blog" clip settings to title on top, in excerpts and made some custom css changes for thumbnail. solved.

Rob

Great.