Sign in to follow this  
bobbekaer

Site crashed

bobbekaer

Hi :-) I couldn't acces the backend after I upgradet Framework in July - my webhotel then made som changes on the server and it worked - I'm back in the backend :-) BUT now I get this message in the Dashboard: Warning: include(/home/bedreweb/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bedreweb/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 62 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/bedreweb/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/bedreweb/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 62 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/bedreweb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 762 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/bedreweb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 780 ????????????? It is driving me nuts :-D I deleted 3 plugins . incl. WP Super Cache via ftp....maybe that has got something to do with it???? :-D Bolette

Simon

delete the file advanced-cache.php from wp-content folder.

bobbekaer

@Simon I already did that - it makes no sense to me? So I delete some plugins via ftp, when I regained acces to my Dashboard I deleted the plugins again (off course the didn't functiona at the time) and I removed the advanced-cache.php via ftp......?

Simon

edit wp-config.php look for a line that says wp_cache and remove it