Sign in to follow this  
jtaekman

XML parsing error and RSS

jtaekman

I was alerted by a reader of my blog that my RSS feed was not working. I've been pulling my hair out over the past two days trying to figure out what's wrong. When I go to the Validator I get the following message: line 1, column 0: XML parsing error: :1:0: no element found [help] I've searched the Pagelines and Wordpress sites and tried plug-ins, replacing code, and reinstalling my site. None have worked. Any help with this would be much appreciated. I'm at wit's end.

Danny

Hi, I have just this moment tested several sites including PageLines.com on the feed validator and none of them had any issues. When I ran you website through the feed validator, I clicked on the help link and it had some interesting information. http://validator.w3.org/appc/docs/warning/UnexpectedContentType.html I would recommend contacting your web host provider and see what they recommend. If they're unable to assist you. Then ask this question on the Wordpress support forums. From what I can see this isn't a PageLines issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!