Sign in to follow this  
waltersrs

Mobile View Button Resizing Not Working

James B

Hi Waltersrs I've checked your site on an iphone and the buttons are displaying as a drop down link which is how the navbar handles mobile devices. You can change this using css and our browser specific plugin which is free via our store here http://www.pagelines.com/store/plugins/browser-css/ This plugin will allow you to target the way mobile devices handle the navbar instead of using the default. I did notice your image is covering some of your content on a mobile browser. The white background on the subdivisions logo covers miami county info. You might want to look into resizing this on mobile browsers or removing the white background and saving the files as a transparent png.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

waltersrs

Thanks for responding so quickly, that's awesome! I'm not noticing the logo covering any of the content...I'm using an iPhone 4S. Confused... Hopefully, my question was clear. The "more info" button is not expanding in size, rather it is staying the same as the web view. Are you seeing this? If I need to change something with the browser-css plug-in; I don't really understand what's needed there...

Danny

Hi, Can you take a screenshot of the issue please, as I am not entirely sure what you want to happen and what do you mean by the button is not expanding in size ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

waltersrs

Sure. See the difference in the button size. Hopefully that explains it. Thanks! photo-1.pngphoto-2.png

Danny

Hi, The last image in your post above, can you provide a link to this page please, so I can take closer look.

Danny

HI, OK so basically the issue is that the both Hero sections are slightly different. One button is in a span6 div and the other in a span8 div. So to resolve your issue, try adding this to your custom CSS.

@media (max-width: 768px) {
	  .hero_image, .pl-hero h1, .pl-hero p { text-align:center; }
	.pl-hero.span8 .btn {
	display: block;
	margin-bottom: 20px;
	}
	}