Sign in to follow this  
Off to Races

Feature as Media in Banner?

Off to Races

I'd like a feature to appear to the right of a logo in the header section. Is it possible to i.d. a Feature using HTML in the Banner Media section so that it appears to the right of the logo I would upload to the Banner? http://74.220.219.56/~kidsbrid/

Rob

That might be a bit tough but if you used a shortcode slider or a plugin with a shortcode, you could implement that via a hook. Even if it has PHP code it would be easier.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Off to Races

Well I copied the section id="features" to the text section of the Banner and it works as I want to with the Logo to the left of the Feature but only on the Home page where the Feature is turned on in the Page Setup. Seemed like an easy fix, but it doesn't work. Any ideas why it doesn't work on other pages? http://74.220.219.56/~kidsbrid/

Danny

Hi, Try adding the code to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options > Site Defaults > Banners.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Off to Races

There's nowhere to add code in there.

catrina

You'll need to open a banner and add the code in the area where content can be added.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Off to Races

Yes, but 1) what code and 2) there an id for each Feature Set?

catrina

The code mentioned earlier in this thread needs to be obtained from a plugin for a slider. You'll need to find a slider plugin first and use the shortcode from that to add the slider to the banner.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Off to Races

So I can't use the my Pagelines Feature Set in a the code area of my Pagelines Banner?

Off to Races

And there's no way for the Feature and the Universal Sidebar to be side-by-side, parallel, at the same distance from the top of the page and the same height?

catrina

You cannot put a feature set (a section) into another section (a banner). If you want the feature and universal sidebar to be side-by-side, you'll need to use custom CSS to make the adjustments.

Designer | Catrina Dulay