Sign in to follow this  
ordermindsovermediacom

Overload hosting server wp-cron.php

ordermindsovermediacom

Received this message from my web hosting company. Is there something I can do about this - think it has to do with the wp-cron.php Is this related to the theme or not? Thanks.

Regarding your hosting account: It has come to our attention that your hosting account is causing an overload of the shared resources on this server. This, in turn, affects the usage of the server by other customers. To protect the overall health of the server, we have added to the http://greenplumbingboulder.com .htaccess file: order allow,deny deny from (my DNS address) allow from all Please be advised that this generally happens when you have a broken Wordpress module installed. Unfortunately, we are not able to troubleshoot custom scripting, and therefore, we are not able to provide specific solutions

bryan-hadaway

That is very odd, does your site load pretty quick, no obvious errors, do you get lot's of visitors? Thanks, Bryan

ordermindsovermediacom

The sites load fine, no obvious errors, the sites are not heavily visited - they are for local businesses. I think it has something to do with the RSS Feeds - Blog, Twitter, Flickr.