Sign in to follow this  
pino

Youtube Embed Section

pino

I just bought the Youtube Embed Plugin but I can't seem to embed the video in the post, above the sharebar. All I can do is embed it at the very bottom of the post or in the sidebar What I'm I missing ?

pino

sorry, nevermind, I figured it out (don't ask me how :)

pino

But since I asked: is there anyway to tag the views as events in Google Analytics ?

catrina

Not that I know of. Are you referring to the Google Analytics plugin for WordPress? If so, that's something to ask the plugin creator since we do not provide support for 3rd party plugins.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pino

Hi, no, I'm not refering to that plugin Even a placeholder where i could add a couple of line of javascript (the tracking code) to track the event would do the trick

catrina

I'm not familiar enough with analytics code to know how an event can be tracked. You'll need to refer to Google Analytics support since PL isn't responsible for generating that specific piece of Javascript.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse