Sign in to follow this  
jaysondemersgmailcom

Possible to combine Feature Text, Feature Media, and Feature Title into one?

jaysondemersgmailcom

In the iBlogPro4 theme, I'd like to use a single image that spans the entire width of the feature slide for each of the 4 slides. What's the easiest way to do that? I have 3 boxes in which to input information: Feature Text Feature Title Feature Media Can I just pick one of these boxes and paste my image (which has correct dimensions) and expect it to work?

bryan-hadaway

Is this suppose to be a background image with info over it? If not it should be as simple as adding: `Image Title` to the media box. I might be misunderstanding... if so please provide a link to an example page with your next response with one of the images inserted like I described. Thanks, Bryan

jaysondemersgmailcom

Hi Bryan, This is supposed to be background image with no info over it. I'm having the images designed professionally to occupy the entire area of each feature slide. My website is www.audiencebloom.com Currently it's a skeleton of a site and just a big mishmash of tested images and videos and stuff. But look at Feature slide 4. I inserted an image there and was able to get it to stick to the top left of the feature slide by using the custom CSS code field and inserting the following code there: #fff url( header.jpg) no-repeat top left However, if I just insert the image as you mentioned in the media box, the image begins from the middle of feature slide and displays incorrectly. Please see Feature slide 3 for an example of what that looks like. So it seems I can solve the problem by using the CSS code I mentioned. That's great, but what if I decide to remove all but one of the feature slides and use a video presentation in that spot instead? Will I be able to display the video across the entire length of slide with a similar line of CSS code?