Sign in to follow this  
dradadh

How to get the slider to extend to be in line with the search bar?

dradadh

This is the code I used under Features. #feature_slider div.default-features {width: 980px;} #feature-area {width: 600px} .home #feature-footer {width: 980px;} .home #feature_slider{width:980px;} .home #sidebar-wrap{margin-top:-980px;} .home #feature-area, .feature-wrap {width: 900px;} .home #feature-footer {width: 980px;}

Danny

Hi, You have posted in the Platform Pro forums but your site is using PageLines Framework. Therefore, I have moved your topic to the correct forum. If you remove all this CSS, your slider should be aligned with your search bar.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dradadh

It takes up too much of the screen though. It want it to be shorter and take up less of the screen when you scroll down. btw. Is there a better slider out there? I really would like one where you can see all 3-4 posts when you come to the home screen.

Danny

Hi, I am slightly confused as in your topic title you say you wish to have the feature slider aligned with your search bar. But now you're saying you would like it to take up less screen space or are you referring to the height of the feature slider? I have provided you with a link to our Feature slider documentation - http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Features_Section

Please search our forums, before posting!