Sign in to follow this  
seranthony1

Drop down menu won't work

seranthony1

Hi, I made a drop down menu in WP appearance section by nesting the page into another page. On the site it's self the arrow for the drop down is there but it will not show the nested pages or drop down pages. Also the drop down menu messes up the feature slider. Any thoughts, thank you. Anthony Screen%20Shot%202012-08-27%20at%2011.20.25%20PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-08-27 at 11.28.36 PM.png

batman

Hi Please go to Pagelines > Site Option > Header and Footer and verify if you have enable the options in Nav Classic & BrandNav Section - Drop Down Handling

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

Hi, The issue you have is that you're using the NavBar and have not selected your menu in: Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > NavBar and then scroll down until you see the option called "NavBar and Fixed NavBar Menu", select your menu in the "Standard NavBar - Select Menu" drop down menu.

Please search our forums, before posting!

seranthony1

Hi, Thanks for your help. I'm still having problems. When I put a drop down menu, it messes with my feature scroll. I put back the the drop down so you can see. The drop down was selected. HeaderFooter.png I selected the menu for the NavBar section. Nav.png And the Features scroll, no longer scrolls but shows all the images at once. Feature.png Please let me know if you have a fix. Anthony

Rob

I'm going to pass this on to our developers for their review. Apologies for the delay but you may have uncovered a bug.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

seranthony1

Ok Thank you rangelone. I remove the drop down menu because it was not working. If you need me to put it back let me know. Thank you for trying to resolve the glitch. Anthony

Danny

Hi Anthony, Can you please disable all non-PageLines plugins please, as the conflict can not be caused by the PageLines Features slider. Your drop down issue has to be caused by a plugin or custom code and not by a PageLines section.

Please search our forums, before posting!

seranthony1

Hi Danny, I will disable all plugins and css. Anthony

seranthony1

Hi Danny, Without disabling the plugins, the menu now works. That is satisfying and unsatisfying, don't know why that happened. I see the hover drop down menu, no longer is works with 2.2.5. Did we get rid of that feature or is it just not working on this site? Older ver of pageline: http://www.mytailorsbunion.com/

seranthony1

Hi Catrina, OK. Thank you for your help. Anthony