Sign in to follow this  
enalsdud

5.3 inch smart phone

enalsdud

I am building my webpage which is mainly targeting mobile browsing. My webpage is based on Pagelines' 197$ package, and I installed it in WordPress. Recently I found a problem in browsing my website in some mobile devices. When I open my webpage in 5.3 inch smart phone (Gallaxy Note, e.g.), the page doesn't fully fit to the device. All the content and icons lean against the left side of the screen, and the right side is remained empty, which means like 4 inch-sized mobile-webpage is just displayed in the left side of 5.3 inch screen. So I would like to know how to fix this problem, and what to do when I want to make my webpage automatically fit itself in various-sized mobile devices. Don't you guys have that kind of problem? Would you give me a solution for it?

Danny

Hi, It's difficult to to test when I don't have one. Therefore, would it be possible for you to provide screenshots so we can take a closer look.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Hmm, this may well be a bug. I will bring this to the attention of our developers.

enalsdud

and, have got problem(convert video sizes) Of all sizes, from mobile phones. (video size of web site doesn't decrease automatically fit itself in various-sized mobile devices) so. When Will fix this problem is? :(

Danny

Hi, This issue has been added to our tracker and our developers will investigate the issue. Would it be possible to add the images again please, as they're not loading anymore on the link provided.