Sign in to follow this  
BBX

How to add a color on more footer in Framework?

BBX

How do I add a color on the 'more footer' in Framework and How do I remove the border line surrounding it so that it blends into the background? Thank You.

batman

You can try add in PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules

.fcolumns-pad {border: none;}
fcolumns {background: blue;}

You may also use color codes there, such as #C00000 , if you wish to use more specific colors.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

batman

Sorry, for more footer is

#morefoot .content { background: red;}

BBX

Fantastic Batman, Would you be able to help me remove the border for the box-set as well. :-)

Danny

Hi, If I understand you correctly, add this to your custom CSS.

.morefoot-col { border: none; .box-shadow(none); }

Please search our forums, before posting!

BBX

Hi Danny, Thanks for that tip. I was looking at the BOX border. With the framework, we no longer able to use the Design Control so now, I cannot achieve the same effect as Platform Pro. Current Box Set has border around it but I don't want to have it. Cheers

Danny

HI, The code I provided above should remove the border and box around the boxes or am I misunderstanding?

Please search our forums, before posting!

BBX

Hi Danny, If you take a look at my site, I have two issues there: 1. 3 Boxes with borders around them. This is not in the footer. It is in the content area. 2. The more footer (with 4 columns) - need to have the black background. Thank you, Cheers Pauline

catrina

1. For the 3 boxes, you want to remove the drop shadows behind them? 2. Add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS:

div#morefoot_area {background-color: #000 !important;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

BBX

Thank you Catrina, the morefoot area is in black now. As for the 3 boxes, yes, I want to remove the border around the boxes, not sure if this is known as the drop shadows. Have removed the drop shadows under setting but the border is still there. Did I get it right?

batman

Hi paulinechia Please try add in PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules

. box media {border: none !important;
	    box-shadow: none !important;}
For the background
 .box-media-pad { background: transparent;}

James B

Did Batman's response work for you? Please let us know if you require further assistance or hit accept to close the topic :)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

BBX

Not resolved. I have given up and accept the border around it. Have spent too much time on it. But thanks to all the help. Will probably delete the page and redo it another time.