Sign in to follow this  
ratputin

Nivo Slider Conflict

ratputin

Username: Test.User Password: eub=Z5m&+38v791A&3 http://millerlandscapearchitecture.com/ It looks like I cannot find a Pro to help me integrate a transition into the Feature Transition set, so I need to source a new solution to make a client happy. I have installed Nivo Slider and used the shortcode to add a slider to a test page. The "back end" is functioning correctly as are the settings. The issue is that the "Fold," "Slice," and "Box" transitions are not working (Fade and Slide work). I have verified that the plugins are not conflicting, however the framework seems to be. I think it may be in a "feature (slider)" option that is packaged with it. When I change to the twentyeleven theme the transitions work. So, how can I get around this? is there a no conflict something I can do? Any help is appreciated KO

catrina

I'm not certain what in the Framework could be causing the conflict. It may be the feature option, or something else. It's difficult to tell. I may need to forward this to a developer.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse