Sign in to follow this  
kellid

BrandNav display

kellid

Hi, I have 2 post pages with a loop to the front page. On these pages I have a brandnav I'd like to hide but because I have a loop, it's not letting me. Any idea on how to make this brandnav go away on my "Forum" and "The Feed" pages? This is what I"m using... .page-id-157 #brandnav {display:none} .page-id-1114 #brandnav {display:none} Thank you!!

Danny

Hi Kellid, From the looks of it both pages are either a category or an archive. Therefore, simply login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options > Select the Category or Archive settings panel and then check the "Hide BrandNav" option and save your settings. This will hide the BrandNav section on all Category and Archive based pages.

Please search our forums, before posting!

kellid

Hi Danny I've searched and I don't have a "Page options" under pagelines settings. I have sidebar, forum, header, footer and nav, typography, box, custom....but no page options?! Am I looking in the wrong place?

Danny

Ah, my bad. Lack of concentration, I thought you were using PageLines Framework. OK, so there was a slight error in your code you were missing ; at the end.

.page-id-157 #brandnav {display:none;}
	.page-id-1114 #brandnav {display:none;}

Add the code above and it should resolve your issue.

kellid

no :( that didnt do it either. i wasn't using a semi at the end of my other "display:none" and they worked fine. any other way?! thanks for the quick response, danny!!

Danny

Ok, add the code below instead please.

.category-daily-feed #brandnav { display: none; }
	.category-forum #brandnav { display: none; }

kellid

Could it be the category ID I need to edit? What would the code be for that? .category-id-17 #brandnav {display:none}

kellid

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! THANK YOU, DANNY!!!!!! I appreciate you not giving up on me!! Best, K

Danny

No problem, happy to help! :D