Sign in to follow this  
michaelmonk

Feature overlay / empty space at bottom of page

michaelmonk

HI everyone, I'm having big trouble with my page, an example is here: http://www.martinmonk.net/photography/mv/ Do a "select all" command and check the bottom and you will see what I mean. This empty space means you have the option to scroll the page, which is completely unnecessary. There is a very large area/amount of space below the content of my page. I've done plenty of attempted fixes to remove it (adjusted all sorts of margins, paddings, and so) but nothing has worked so far. It seems that the features have an overlay that spans down, it could also be the dynamic-content div but no CSS commands seem to work whatsoever. Any help would be appreciated!

batman

Hi I??m not sure but Have you a plugin named "WP-cufon"? you can deactivate this for a moment and see if resolve the issue

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

michaelmonk

Hey, so disabling Cufon-Replacement in the Site Options seems to kill the selectable space at the bottom... BUT: Page is still scrollable! Basically, the Feature overlay space is still there. Plus, I need the replacement Font. It's integral to my page... Also, what does WP-cufon do that the "Typography" option in Site Options doesn't? Which does which? So, I still need you help, bear with me... :)

Rob

When I "Select All" all that happens is that things become selected and highlighted. That's perfectly normal.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur