Sign in to follow this  
jdownnza

iBlog/iBlogPro: How to show Category Title at top of Category pages

jdownnza

Hi, I have iBlog pro, but am currently working with the regular iBlog as the Pro version isn't working right for me. Anyway, I'm wondering if it's possible to display the name of the category at the top of the category pages. You can do this on many wordpress blogs. For example, it may say "Archive of Keyword Category" or simply "Keyword Category". Can anyone tell me how to do this? I couldnt find the "category" php file so I'm not sure how to do it. Thanks.

bryan-hadaway

A live link to your website will help me. Also, what were the reasons you couldn't use Pro? Perhaps we can fix those while we're at it because of course we recommend using the newest Pro version of a theme to keep up to date with patches AND WordPress. Thanks, Bryan

jdownnza

The site is arkansashomesforsale(.)org As for iBlogPro, here is the error message I get when I try to activate the theme after installing it through my Dashboard: Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_nav_menus() in /home/myname/public_html/wp-content/themes/iblogpro/config/config_sidebars.php on line 22 I can manually install iBlogPro (through FTP), and then activate it through my Dashboard, however, when I visit the site I get this error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function pagelines() in /home/myname/public_html/wp-content/themes/iblogpro/header.php on line 7 Any help on either front is much appreciated. Thanks! Jack

cmunns

The pro version isn't working because you are not using WordPress 3.0 The theme should be backwards compatible, what version of iBlogPro do you have?

jdownnza

I believe it's the latest version, iBlogPro 4.1.5

bryan-hadaway

If you're able to, update to WordPress 3.0, activate your Pro theme and then get back to us with any persistent issues. Thanks, Bryan