Sign in to follow this  
kellid

Change background on specific pages.

kellid

Hello...again. I trying to change the background on a few specific pages (members only section) and not sure how to go about it. I found a similar topic but not quite what I need. I found that I can use custom css to specify a page but the example was using a fixed width and I'm using full with canvas. The code I found was: body.page-id-3981, body.page-id-3981 .full_width { background-image:url('http://dev.modelalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/backgroundMO.png'); } I wanted to change the background body, 2 side panes but not the canvas to an image that I made in photoshop which is just color with lines. How do I change the background for the section of pages to an image? without it changing the rest of the site? Thanks again for all your help!! Kelli

kellid

Hi Catrina! I'm using s2member and advanced conditionals to make certain pages only visible to paid members. There will be a welcome members page and 3 additional that these "level 2" members will be able to see once logged in. does that make sense?

kellid

If not an image, change the color background not including the canvas?

James B

Hi Kellid Try something like this, you can change the colour to a hex value or use an image etc. .page-id-13 #page {background: green; }

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B