Sign in to follow this  
llucjulia

Categories and tags to pages

llucjulia

I am using the Custom Post Type UI plugin to create content like pages (no posts) with categories and tags. The problem is that when I call categories or tags from metabar of my custom post types don't show any lists, just these message: Nothing Found. Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here. Someone could direct me to find where is the problem? Is there any way to put categories and tags to pages? Thank you.

Martin Bay

Not sure how to work that our. But have you considered making sup-pages eg. make a page called "articles" and a sub-page "whatever" So you structure will be "domain.com/articles/whatever"

catrina

To be more clear, are you trying to add a list of the categories and tags to pages?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

llucjulia

Thanks for your answers. Catrina, exactly, I'm trying to add categories and tags to pages. Any suggestions?

llucjulia

Thanks batman, it works. The only problem is not show categories in category list metabar. I will consult it in the developers forum. Thanks a lot.

llucjulia

Oh no! Now I see this Ninja plugin brake some pages of the site! I have to find another solution. Thanks also.

Danny

Hi, I think the best course of action would be for you to ask this question on the Wordpress support forums, as this is related to Wordpress functionality and not PageLines.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob

I'm accepting Danny's answer for moderation purposes. You may also return here and post again at any time or open a new topic if you need additional assistance.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur