Sign in to follow this  
agenturfactory

Theme-Colour pops up before loading Background Image

agenturfactory

hi there, we are just working on our new website with page lines... unfortunately, the website "glows" in the theme colour (green) before it loads the background image (wood style)... is it possible to switch this to ONLY loading the background image and NOT showing the whole site in theme colour before that? would be awesome. looking forward to your help. thx! p.s.: pls excuse the poor english ;)

batman

Hi, i??m not sure but You can try add in PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules

body, body.fixed_width {background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);}[/code

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

catrina

Unfortunately, the background color appears first because it's normal behavior for the background image to load a bit slowly after it (especially if it takes up the whole page). The speed at which the background image loads depends on the visitor's internet connection.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

agenturfactory

thank you guys... @batman: now my background is white before loading the image. this is definetely better than nothin - but not perfect ;) is there any way i can tell the page to not load ANYTHING until the image is ready?

catrina

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to control what loads before or after the image is ready.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse