Sign in to follow this  
lizaimi2012

Having a problem with Quick Slider

lizaimi2012

I am trying to customized my static page by putting quick slider on my page template. Unfortunately after do all the setting, I can't get them on my page.

batman

Hi, i believe I can see your Quick Slider without an image. You can try upload an image in the quick slider to prove.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny

Hi, Can you provide a screenshot of your Quick slider settings please and also, disable all your active plugins and see if this resolves the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

lizaimi2012

Hi Danny I cant post the screen shot here.

Danny

The image above is only of your Site Defaults, this isn't actually what I mean't but I wasn't very clear. Anyway, can you follow the instructions below and see if this resolves your issue. Quick Slider Full Width 1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Drag and Drop. 2. Now click on Page Templates so that it highlights blue. 3. Now select the template you wish to have your Quick Slider on and then simply Drag and Drop the Quick Slider section to the Active Sections area. 4. Once added, go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Pages and either create or edit an existing page. 5. On the right hand side in there is an area called "Page Attributes", in the drop down menu below Templates, select the template which you added the Quick Slider. 6. Click on Save Draft, this will change the template for your page, once the page refreshes, scroll down and you will see a settings area called PageLines Meta Settings, select the Quick Slider settings panel. 7. Change the settings to your preference and then click the Publish button. 8. View your site and the Quick Slider should be working. Quick Slider in Content Area (Sidebar alongside the slider) 1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Drag and Drop. 2. Now click on Content Area so that it highlights blue. Then follow steps 3-8 above.

lizaimi2012

The problem still persist. I have tried so many time.

catrina

Can you please try deactivating all active plugins to see if the problem persists?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

lizaimi2012

Ok...Thanks Catrina. The quick slider finally function as it suppose to be after I deactivate all the plugin. Is there a way for us to resize the size of quick slider box, or the boxes. TQ

Danny

The Quick Slider size is determined by the size of your images. Therefore, if you need to increase/decrease the size of the Quick Slider, you will need to alter your image dimensions.

xcel7

Hello, I had the same problem, but desactivating the plugins didn't change anything. And it works perfectly well on another site. I found that : .flexslider .slides > li { display: none; } so my 'li' are not active. Howcome?

catrina

To clarify, what do you mean when you say your tags are not active? Can you please describe your problem further?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

xcel7

I mean my 'li' are not visible because of the 'display:none;'

Danny

@xcel7 Can you create a new a topic please and also provide screenshots please. As I am not quite sure what you're referring to when you say

• tag in he quick slider?