Sign in to follow this  
lindley77

How Can I Create Another BLOG Page

lindley77

Hi, How can I create another BLOG PAGE for all my blog posts about "INSPIRING STORIES". I already have a BLOG PAGE for "INSPIRING MESSAGES"s and I need another BLOG PAGE for "Inspiring Stories" and I don't want to create a CATEGORY -- I want another BLOG PAGE instead. Lindley

jennajonesdesign

The easiest way is to make each of your blogs a separate category. Then you will just need to adjust your menu so that each category is a menu item instead of the master blog. Here is an example I did like this under "workout of the day" http://www.crossfitbillings.com/ If you don't want to use categories, you could probably install WordPress in a sub directory and create an entirely separate blog. That would be a lot more work though.

Danny

Hi Lindley, Unfortunately, you're unable to create more than one blog. However, like Jenna stated above, the best course of action would be to create multiple categories. When you create a category it is given its own unique page which will display posts from that category only.

Please search our forums, before posting!

lindley77

Hi Jenna and Danny, Thank you so much for your help. It works! God bless Lindley