Sign in to follow this  
iamjuliomatteo

Side Bar misplaced with Widget

iamjuliomatteo

Hi Guys, i love the theme, i have been working in several websites with no Problem at all, Recently i needed to install in a website a Events Booking System with Booking Wizz, what happened is i wanted to place a calendar and a list of recent events on the sidebar of all the pages. The plugin comes with the widget, so i just drag and drop to the side bar using Universal Sidebar, but once i try to see the pages the sidebar is coming misplaced under the content area. I'm pretty sure is not something hard to fix probably a css or size matter, but i tried to go around and fix it without find whats is happening, so i'm posting here to see if you guys can find out what's wrong, THANKS AND THANKS in Advance!! J.

Rob

It appears the widget is setting a very wide minimum width, effectively breaking the layout against the content area. If a widget has a fixed width and the content area does too, and one or both exceed the limits, the site will break. Likely, this can be resolved with the layout editor.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur