Sign in to follow this  
juvv

Slow page load times, pagelines the culprit?

juvv

hey guys, for this new site im building, ive decided to use the lovely pagelines. For some reason, its decided to load really slow. i spoke to my web host they said that the cpu usage is at 100%. take slike 6 seconds to load a page, if not more sometimes. Ive done some testing using some other tools and its failing the tests. is there any suggestions for pagelines to speed it up or if there is any conflict with any plugins? tried some caching tools, i do have wp firewall installed which could cause it but it doesnt on any of my other sites. any suggestions would be great.

Rob

I've looked at your site using pingdom.com and it loads in 5.29 seconds and I'm on the other side of the planet from Australia in the New York area. That's actually pretty good time. You may want to ask your host to increase the allocation of memory for PHP resources, but otherwise, the site is running quickly. You can also check the route to your site from your location, in case the slowness is localized by opening a Command Box in Windows, then typing

tracert australiansportsbets.com.au

The report will tell you if there are any broken connections along the route it takes from the server to you. That would be an ISP issue.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

juvv

hey mate yea theres nothing wrong with the tracert. ill get the memory allocation upgraded and go from there. thanks mate.

cybersphere

Which version of Framework are you using?